Archpot Midway Slim Rectangle Fire Table - FGMIDREC96-FT
- Regular price
- Price: $5,460.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $5,460.00
- Unit price
The Midway Slim Fire Table with its balanced contemporary design brings symmetry to any landscape project. This fire table features a 12″ smooth table top surface. Image features Rain Cloud Natural Concrete Finish and Silver Reflective Diamond Fire Glass with large tumbled lava rock.
ARCHPOT Stainless Steel Burner Kit
Item Number: SST-MIDSQR60KIT
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Spiral Burner (24") • 170K BTUs • 12 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Support Plate • Key Valve Assembly • Whistle-Free Flex Line x2 • Natural Gas or Propane (Please specify) • Manually Operated (Electronic ignition available) • Assembly Included
CROSSFIRE Brass Burner Kit
Item Number: BRS-MIDSQR60KIT
Cross Fire Octagonal Brass Burner (24.5") • 320K BTUs • 12 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Support Plate • Key Valve Assembly • Whistle-Free Flex Line x2 • Natural Gas or Propane (Please specify) • Manually Operated (Electronic ignition available) • Assembly Included
All Weather Electronic Ignition System
Item Number: AWEIS-UPGRADE
All Weather Electronic Ignition System UPGRADE available for all burner options • AWEIS Control Box (24V AC or 30V DC) • Assembly Included • Thermal Sensing Pilot Burner • 24V AC or 30V DC Transformer (24V AC or 30V DC) • Natural Gas or Propane (Please specify) • LC Certification • Links to Pool Operating Systems ~Additional Options • Bluetooth or Wifi Remote • Timer Switch • Emergency Cut Off Switch • Propane Back Up Valve
Installation and Operation Guide Manuals
Add fire media to your Archpot fire table. Most fire tables will need 1 order of fire media glass or lava rock. Larger tables will need 2 orders. Questions? Call Us!
- Fire glass is the perfect accessory for both indoor and outdoor gas fire pits, fireplaces and fire tables.
- Glass sizes range from ¼” to 1” with regular and reflective finishes
- 60 lb bag
- For use in Indoor Gas Fireplaces, Outdoor Gas Fireplaces and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits
- Fire Pit Glass is a Decorative and eco-friendly alternative for use In Place of Burning Wood or using fake Logs or lava rock in Open Vented, Natural Gas and Propane Gas fire pits, fireplaces and fire tables.
- Archpot Fire Pit Glass is uniquely Handcrafted to Perfection for Ultimate Brilliance and Reflectivity.
- Archpot glass crystal products produce more heat than ceramic logs or Lava Rock. Guaranteed
- All fire glass is quality inspected by highly trained professionals to ensure impeccable performance, elegant appearance and 100% customer satisfaction
- Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass or even mixing the lava and glass together
- Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fire pits, fireplaces and fire tables
- Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications, no color additives or chemicals
- Hassle-free installation: lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit, fireplace or fire table.
- 30 lb bag
- Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature, please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses, if lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45-minutes prior to coming within 15 ft. of the fire pit, when not in use the fire pit must be covered at all time
. Tumbled Lava Rock
- Pebble size 3/4″ – 1 1/2″
- Sourced from lava fields
- Tumbled Lava Rocks are uniquely formed when hot lava emitted from an active volcano meets the ocean and hardens upon contact.
- Tumbled to create a more uniform shape and unique look
- Tumbled lava rock will not crumble or break down in size.
- Used in natural gas or propane fire applications