Oxyhealth - Quamvis 320® Hyperbaric Chamber
- Regular price
- Price: $27,000.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $27,000.00
- Unit price
Our newest and most innovative design, the Quamvis320® is the most secure, portable soft-walled chamber on the market. A spacious 32" diametric interior and exterior frame concept provides a large, non-obstructive interior and unique support system for patients to enter/exit the chamber with ease. This chamber can fit two adults and is fully equipped with dual pressure control valves for physician and self-treatment capabilities.
Strategically angled air-in port and tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators maintains consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber. Extreme performance reinforced ballistic nylon jacket and external “SafeSet” buckling system make this chamber exceed our superlative safety specifications, while remaining practical for clinical and personal use. This cutting-edge design with all medical grade components ensures safe and long lasting functionality for years.
- 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
- Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
- Extreme performance reinforcing ballistic nylon jacket
- “SafeSet” buckling system for additional secure enclosure support 3-zipper seal assembly
- Rigid external steel frame for patient stabilization and added comfort
- Tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators
- 3 additional ports for external medical pass-through devices
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
- Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
- Analog pressure gauge
- Bladder: 38 lbs (17.23 kgs)
- Bolsters: 7 lbs (3.17 kgs)
- Compressor: 37 lbs (16.78 kgs)
- Frame: 34 lbs (15.42 kgs)
- Mattress: 13 lbs (5.89 kgs)
- Length: 100 in (254 cm)
- Diameter (inflated): 32 in (81.28 cm)
CLEAN AIR COMPRESSOR
- Double-headed, oil-less, 1/3 hp compressor with dual intake filters with cooling radiator
- High-efficiency inline air filtration that filters air to 0.01 microns
- Analog pressure gauge
- 135 LPM (liters per minute)
What do you get?
- Quamvis 320® Hyperbaric Chamber
- Clean Air Compressor
- External Frame
- 10ft Medical Grade Hose
- Operation Manual
5 Year Warranty. Warranty includes the chamber and compressor. Normal wear and tear are not included in the warranty. For more information please contact The Airpuria Team.
MADE IN THE USA
PRESCRIPTION OR DOCTOR'S NOTE
To purchase an Oxyhealth Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, a prescription or doctor's note is required. You can either upload the document above or send it to email@example.com. Submit your doctor's note within 2 weeks of your purchase. If you have any questions or need to speak to one of our licensed doctors, contact The Airpuria team for assistance.
YOUR SAFETY IS ALL THAT MATTERS:
OxyHealth continues to have the industry’s best safety record that extends throughout our product line. Patient safety during treatments is the principal assurance that we provide to all of our users. All chambers are evaluated by experts through a vigorous multi-point inspection and are certified to provide patients with safe and long-lasting functionality. Your safety, health and well-being remain our highest priority.
All of our chambers are constructed and assembled in the U.S.A. with powerfully durable 44 oz. double-sided urethane. Dual zipper and control valve technology provides patients with the ability to self-treat. Tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators and angled air-in port maintains consistent circulatory air flow. All chambers are made from non-toxic materials and are entirely equipped with medical grade components.
WINDOWS & FLANGES:
Our vividly clear, multiple viewing windows are exceptionally strong and illuminate the interior of the chamber with room light. All windows are constructed using a single-mold design to promote remarkable safety and the seal’s durability throughout years of treatments. The flanges on our chambers are double reinforced for uncompromising longevity and peace of mind.
Our steel frames are powder coated using non-toxic, food grade finish. The frame maintains the integrity and shape of the chamber when deflated, providing added convenience when entering and exiting the chamber.
All chambers in our portable line are expertly sealed utilizing cutting-edge dielectric sealing technology. No chemicals or glues are ever used to seal our chambers.
The OxyHealth Difference
More physicians, professional athletes and families entrust their recovery to OxyHealth chambers. We are confident that every chamber issued has the highest safety rating in the industry. All chambers meet and/or exceed federal safety specifications and are designed to maintain long-lasting functionality.
We have over 17 years providing superior hyperbaric chambers. We strive to remain unmatched in the industry as we employ proficient expertise into every chamber. Our dedication has led our team to supply chambers for the US Special Forces and is the only portable chamber that is approved by the International Olympic Committee.
OxyHealth provides a customer care service that is second to none in the hyperbaric community. We care deeply about our customers and strive to remain accessible to answer all of your questions. A dedicated OxyHealth representative will personally handle all inquiries you have regarding your OxyHealth chamber.
Over 15 Thousand Chambers Provided:
With over 15,000 chambers currently in use, more than all other chamber providers combined, OxyHealth is the global leader in the hyperbaric community. We offer a variety of sizes within our chamber line that meet the needs of every practice, clinic or home. OxyHealth has remained at the forefront of the hyperbaric revolution by making it easier than ever for physicians and patients to obtain their own personal hyperbaric chamber. We are dedicated to, “Making hyperbarics come to you”.
OxyHealth chambers are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following
Add On - Recommended 10 liter oxygen concentrator
Drive DeVilbiss 1025DS Home oxygen system
*We offer this option to improve your hyperbaric chamber experience and maximize oxygen output.
Enhance your Oxyhealth Chamber experience by adding the Drive DeVilbiss 1025DS Home oxygen system to your order. Not only will you receive a free Oxyhealth connection kit and 4 adult oxygen masks, but the 10-liter concentrator will allow you to use an oxygen mask during your treatment. Please reach out to The Airpuria Team if you have any questions or need assistance with your purchase
1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Delivery Rate 2.0 to 10.0 LPM
- Outlet Pressure 20.0 PSI ± 1.0 PSI
- Oxygen Percentage 2-10 LPM, 87-96%
- Power Consumption 120VAC, 60Hz
- Power Input 639W (avg)
- Product Length 24.5″
- Product Overall Height (FW17 | FW19) 12″
- Product Weight 2 | 4 | 6 42 lbs.
- Warranty Limited 3 Years
All concentrators used with mHBOT include:
1 connection kit – parts between chamber and concentrator
free shipping to US states (additional shipping to Alaska and Hawaii)
|Chamber to be used with
OxyCool Cooler Box
- Effectively reduces the airflow temperature by 25 F
- Plug and play into your Oxyhealth chamber
- Quieter - 7 decibels quieter than standard
- Catered to commercial settings and higher-end consumers looking for the quietest and coolest option
- Maintains the same temperature of air going in to the compressor to the chamber
- Useful for warmer climates
Add-On Custom Chamber
To personalize your new Oxyhealth chamber for your business or personal preference, please follow these steps:
- Check the custom chamber option when placing your order
- Upload your logo by submitting it above or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org (in PNG file format)
- After your order is received, the Airpuria Team will send you a PDF proof of your chamber for approval
- The Airpuria Team will keep you updated on tracking and shipping information once your chamber has been shipped.
- Please note that the estimated time of arrival for personalized chambers is 2-4 weeks.