Oxyhealth - Solace 210® Hyperbaric Chamber
- Regular price
- Price: $9,600.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $9,600.00
- Unit price
Airpuria is excited to announce that we have partnered with Reliant Capital to offer our customers financing options. If you're interested in learning more, please contact the Airpuria Team.
You can contact us at 773-337-8822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Price Match Guarantee Policy
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us please contact our team, so we can send you a personalized quote with the matched price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
The lightest and most affordable mild hyperbaric chamber in our line. The 21” diametric design and double-sided 44 oz. urethane bladder make this chamber the most portable while maintaining our strict and impeccable safety specifications.
Dual control valve technology and three extra-large patient viewing windows provide the ability for patients to self-treat and remain relaxed as room light illuminates the interior during treatment. Strategically angled air-in port and tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators maintains consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber. This timeless design with medical grade technology ensures durability and functionality that will last for years.
- 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
- Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
- Tamper-proof, dual redundant pressure regulator valves
- Patented 2-zipper seal assemblies
- Designed for improved airflow through chamber during treatments
- Additional port for external medical pass-through devices
- Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
- Rigid frame that maintains form when deflated
- *Standard – Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
- Bladder: 24 lbs (10.88 kgs)
- Bolsters: 7 lbs (3.17 kgs)
- Compressor: 24 lbs (10.88 kgs)
- Frame: 12 lbs (5.44 kgs)
- Mattress: 6 lbs (2.72 kgs)
- Length: 92 in (233.68 cm)
- Diameter (inflated): 21 in (53.34 cm)
CLEAN AIR COMPRESSOR
- Double-headed, oil-less, 1/4 hp compressor with dual intake filters
- High-efficiency inline air filtration that filters air to 0.01 microns
- Analog pressure gauge
- 10 ft. medical grade hose with quick-disconnect couplings
What do you get?
- Solace 210® Hyperbaric Chamber
- Carrying Bag
- Clean Air Compressor
- 10ft Medical Grade Hose
- Internal Frame
- Operation Manual
5 Year Warranty. Warranty includes the chamber and compressor. Normal wear and tear are not included in the warranty. For more information please contact The Airpuria Team.
PRESCRIPTION OR DOCTOR'S NOTE
To purchase an Oxyhealth Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, a prescription or doctor's note is required. You can either upload the document above or send it to email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the Airpuria team for assistance.
YOUR SAFETY IS ALL THAT MATTERS:
OxyHealth continues to have the industry’s best safety record that extends throughout our product line. Patient safety during treatments is the principal assurance that we provide to all of our users. All chambers are evaluated by experts through a vigorous multi-point inspection and are certified to provide patients with safe and long-lasting functionality. Your safety, health and well-being remain our highest priority.
All of our chambers are constructed and assembled in the U.S.A. with powerfully durable 44 oz. double-sided urethane. Dual zipper and control valve technology provides patients with the ability to self-treat. Tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators and angled air-in port maintains consistent circulatory air flow. All chambers are made from non-toxic materials and are entirely equipped with medical grade components.
WINDOWS & FLANGES:
Our vividly clear, multiple viewing windows are exceptionally strong and illuminate the interior of the chamber with room light. All windows are constructed using a single-mold design to promote remarkable safety and the seal’s durability throughout years of treatments. The flanges on our chambers are double reinforced for uncompromising longevity and peace of mind.
Our steel frames are powder coated using non-toxic, food grade finish. The frame maintains the integrity and shape of the chamber when deflated, providing added convenience when entering and exiting the chamber.
All chambers in our portable line are expertly sealed utilizing cutting-edge dielectric sealing technology. No chemicals or glues are ever used to seal our chambers.
The OxyHealth Difference
More physicians, professional athletes and families entrust their recovery to OxyHealth chambers. We are confident that every chamber issued has the highest safety rating in the industry. All chambers meet and/or exceed federal safety specifications and are designed to maintain long-lasting functionality.
We have over 17 years providing superior hyperbaric chambers. We strive to remain unmatched in the industry as we employ proficient expertise into every chamber. Our dedication has led our team to supply chambers for the US Special Forces and is the only portable chamber that is approved by the International Olympic Committee.
OxyHealth provides a customer care service that is second to none in the hyperbaric community. We care deeply about our customers and strive to remain accessible to answer all of your questions. A dedicated OxyHealth representative will personally handle all inquiries you have regarding your OxyHealth chamber.
Over 15 Thousand Chambers Provided:
With over 15,000 chambers currently in use, more than all other chamber providers combined, OxyHealth is the global leader in the hyperbaric community. We offer a variety of sizes within our chamber line that meet the needs of every practice, clinic or home. OxyHealth has remained at the forefront of the hyperbaric revolution by making it easier than ever for physicians and patients to obtain their own personal hyperbaric chamber. We are dedicated to, “Making hyperbarics come to you”.
OxyHealth chambers are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following
Add On - Recommended 10 liter oxygen concentrator
Philips Respironics Millennium M10 Home oxygen system
*We offer this option to improve your hyperbaric chamber experience and maximize oxygen output.
Your Oxyhealth Chamber will come with an oxygen generator. If you would like to wear an oxygen mask while enjoying your treatment we recommend adding the 10 liter oxygen concentrator to your order. Contact The Airpuria Team if you have any questions.
Prescription is needed if you choose to purchase an oxygen concentrator with your hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Please send a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable 10 liter oxygen machine available. It's engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen for patients who need high levels of oxygen.
- 10 Liter Concentrator
- The Millennium M10 delivers up to 10 liters of oxygen per minute.
- Assembled in the USA
- Protective tubing protects against electric shock
- The electronic wires and tubing are neatly guarded by protective tubing.
- SMCT "sure cycle" valve is maintenance free
- Twin Head Compressor for more air flow
- The higher stroke sends more airflow through the sieve beds.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- Highly durable casters withstand rigorous usage
- Integrated Sieve Canister enhances bed life
- The integrated canister reduces the number of vulnerable tubing connections.
- High oxygen output meets patients' needs
|Oxygen Percentage Indicator||
Add-On Custom Chamber
To personalize your new Oxyhealth chamber for your business or personal preference, please follow these steps:
- Check the custom chamber option when placing your order
- Upload your logo by submitting it above or emailing it to email@example.com (in PNG file format)
- After your order is received, the Airpuria Team will send you a PDF proof of your chamber for approval
- The Airpuria Team will keep you updated on tracking and shipping information once your chamber has been shipped.
- Please note that the estimated time of arrival for personalized chambers is 2-4 weeks.