A Comprehensive Checklist To Find The Sauna That Is Right For You
This checklist is a guide to help you choose the best sauna that fits your needs. Once completed and submitted, a member of the Airpuria team will email you with sauna recommendations, promos, discounts and more. With free shipping on all saunas. Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply.
Our team is excited to assist you in finding your perfect sauna!
Types of Saunas
- Uses heated stones and water to create a hot and humid atmosphere
- Temperature up to 170 degrees
- Medical Breakthrough Traditional saunas reach up to 190 degrees
- The light of infrared saunas travels much deeper into the body, meaning they are to cause a more vigorous sweat, despite the lower (and more comfortable) temperature
- Temperature up to 120-150 degrees
- Traditional and Infrared Sauna
- Temperature 107-113 degrees
- A steam sauna heats water to create pressurized steam that is released into the enclosed structure sauna room.
Outdoor Sauna Roof Options
Glass or Wood
Glass & Wood
Learn More: Latest Sauna Blogs
Different Types of Outdoor Saunas: Infrared, Traditional, & Steam Saunas
Airpuria is Ranking The Best Outdoor Saunas for the Beginning of 2023!
Groundbreaking Medical Saunas for Your Own Home
I Really Needed a Home Sauna - Here's 10 Things You Need to Know
Whether you want a single door, a two-door entry, or a sauna that will fit the entire room, we can build almost anything you want. Just tell us what you're looking for, and we will build it for you.
Call or email the Airpuria Team to set up a meeting with a Medical Breakthrough technician to help you determine the best style, shape and heater that fits your needs.
Call: 773-337-8822 | M-F | 9 AM-6 PM CT