Roger Little - Stadler Form Air Cleaner for Little Spaces
- Regular price
- Price: $349.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $349.99
- Unit price
If the air quality deteriorates, the air quality indicator changes color. If the intelligent auto mode is also activated, mobile room air purifier Roger little will adjust his cleaning performance automatically to meet current needs. The more polluted the air, the higher his chosen level of performance will be.
The elegant air purifier is equipped with a washable, textile pre-filter which removes coarse dust particles and pollutants from the air and has an integrated Sanitized® hygiene function. At the heart of the air purifier is the Dual Filter™ – a combination of an H12 HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter.
The highly efficient HEPA filter removes pollutants such as fine dust, pollen, viruses and bacteria* from the air while the activated carbon filter adsorbs gases present in the air. Thanks to his timer and LED that can be switched off completely, with Roger little a good night’s sleep is guaranteed!
- Dual Filter™: HEPA Filter with carbon weave technology
- Color changing visual air quality indicator
- Modern, illuminating controls
- Strong performance: for rooms up to 355 sqft
- German made Dual Filter™ HEPA filter with carbon weave for superior odor and gas removal performance
- Color changing visual air quality indicator shows red, amber or blue to easily show the current air quality
- Flat control panel illuminates when adjusting Roger’s settings and then disappears after adjustment to avoid light pollution
- Removes 99.3% of SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19*
- Washable pre-filter with hygiene function
- Intelligent auto mode adjusts cleaning performance automatically
|Room size m²||33|
|Accessories||Textiler Vorfilter schwarz, Dual Filter (H12 HEPA- und Aktivkohlefilter), Textiler Vorfilter schwarz, Dual Filter (H12 HEPA- und Aktivkohlefilter)|
|Noise level||28 – 59 dB(A)|
|Power consumption||3 – 40 W|
|Product family||Air purifier|
Click here to download Product Manual.
Removes 99.3% of SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19*
Do I have to activate WiFi and use Roger Little via the app?
- No, you don’t have to activate WiFi and Roger Little can also be used without the Smart Life app.
How do I replace and clean the textile pre-filter?
- Remove the material from the two positioning aids, the two pins, the 4 tabs and the two corner tabs at the top of the plastic frame. To attach the textile pre-filter to the appliance again, stretch the material over the plastic part so that the washing label is at the top and on the inside. All openings in the material to be threaded through are marked with bright-coloured thread. In addition, the material should be lifted over the two corner tabs at the top of the appliance.
The textile pre-filter can be washed at 30 °C on a gentle cycle. Let the textile pre-filter dry completely before attaching it to the appliance again. Caution: Never put the pre-filter in the dishwasher!
What type of filter does Roger Little have?
- Roger Little uses a Dual Filter™ system – a powerful combination of a HEPA H12 filter and an activated carbon filter – to purify the air. The textile prefilter removes coarse dust particles and pollutants from the air, thus protecting the Dual Filter™. The prefilter is protected against microbial growth by its integrated Sanitized®* hygiene function. The antimicrobial protection for the prefilter is guaranteed for at least 20 washes on a delicate wash cycle at 30 °C.
Prior to my purchase, I was confused whether Roger Little was what I needed in fact. Breathing Space's sales representative was very sincere, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to discuss lengthily my real needs. I'm very pleased with the look and weight of my Roger Little. Modern look, fits beautifully in the room. Very silent when on settings 1,2 and 3 out of the 5 options you have. Very low electric consumption, so it's good for my bills, though I have it on 24/7. Most importantly, it does the job. The indicator commonly turns to red in the presence of smells, and soon after the odour disappears, and so does the light turn back to blue. All in all, very pleased with the purchase so far, and for the rest of the house, I'm contemplating getting another Roger, likely a grown up one lol.
Both my husband and I suffer from asthma and since having the purifier noticed we are not using are inhalers as much. The air is much cleaner Recommended to my family and friends.
I bought my Roger Little a year and a half ago to keep the air inside my boat (which is moored on a Marina) clean and free of particulates from other boats’ wood stove smoke and passing exhaust fumes. I’m delighted with the Roger Little, which is still going strong, and wouldn’t be without it! I love the indicator light feature which gives peace of mind, and the different speed/auto settings. The light dimming feature is great as I sleep with the unit by my bed, and the sound of the fan is quite soothing. It’s also easy to clean.