Alorair Sentinel HD90 Energy Star Basement & Crawl Space Dehumidifier 90 Pints/Day - Sentinel HD90
- Regular price
- Price: $1,047.11
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,047.11
- Unit price
Airpuria is excited to announce that we have financing options available for all customers.
- Apply for 0% interest options for up to 18 months. Apply Here
- Business Financing Apply Here
If you have any questions please contact the Airpuria Team. Call: 773-337-8822 or email us at email@example.com.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Price Match Guarantee Policy
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us please contact our team, so we can send you a personalized quote with the matched price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
The Sentinel HD90 Basement Dehumidifier is designed specifically for crawl spaces and basements. Low noise level, great COP 2.69L/kWh(115V/60Hz), and huge capacity 90 PPD at AHAM condition. Sentinel HD90 Basement Dehumidifier supplements the air conditioning system in the summertime and maintains the humidity levels balanced throughout the year.
• Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 90 Pints/Day@AHAM (80°F-60%), 198 Pints/Day@saturation (90°F，90%)
• Moisture Removal Capacity (230V/50Hz need to be customized): 90 liters//Day (126 PPD)@ (30°C-80%)
• Moisture Removal Capacity:47.71 ints/Day @DOE (60˚F, 60% RH)
SAVES YOU MONEY: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
• Power Supply: 115V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz (need to be customized)
• Coverage Area: Up to 2.600 Sq. Ft
• COP 2.69L/Kwh (115v/60Hz), 3.0L/Kwh (230v/50Hz need to be customized)
• Ideal for removing Damp, Mould, Rot, and Moisture from Museums/Sports Halls,
Water Damage Restoration, Vehicle Storage, Basements / Cellars, Storage Areas, Garage, and Basement. Keep Dry and Restrain Bacterial Growth
- RUGGED CRAWLSPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER - This Crawlspace/basement dehumidifier removes 90 Pints per day at AHAM condition Up to 2,600 Sq. Ft, fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage, or any large room, and it’s COP 2.69 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - For your full satisfaction, we designed this Professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, All Special features make it the best for Crawlspace and Basement applications, Auto Defrosting system, a Remote control system, strong as the Tank, Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator, MERV-8 Filter, Low-temperature operation, cETL
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE - This high-quality dehumidifier offers you a very easy and convenient operation. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle With Continuous Drain Hose, at which point it will automatically shut off. maximum moisture removal and odor reduction with a MERV-8 filter. the most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a normal domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- REMOTE CONTROL – This professional dehumidifier is designed with the remote monitoring function, it makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage. Contact the Airpuria team to purchase a remote control.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY- We believe in quality and after-sales-service, All our high-quality ALORAIR basement/crawl space dehumidifier is made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with a 5 Years Warranty and a great after-sales-service team countrywide.
RARE EARTH ALLOY TUBE EVAPORATOR
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
EASY FILTER ACCESS
The high-dense MERV-8 protects internal components from damage due to dust and other particles ensure efficient operation and long-term use. Please replace the filter once per 2-3 months.
OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL
This professional dehumidifier is designed with the remote monitoring function, which makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage, you can buy the remote control from our Amazon store as well.
• Filter: MERV-8 Filtter
• Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
• Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Feet: Adjustable Feet
• Defrosting Control System: Auto Defrosting
• Functioning Temperature Range: (33.8-104°F)
• Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
KEY DESIGN FEATURES
• Automatic Defrosting System
• Supper COP
• Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
• Quick Access to Service
• Smallest Size
• Compressor Type: Rotary
• More Thorough, And More Quicker √
• Ducting Options √
• Auto Defrosting √
• Easy Handling √
• Water Full Protection √
• Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
• Automatic Humidistat Control √
• Memory Starting √
• Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator √
• Continuous Model √
• HVAC Remote System √
• Remote Control √
• Low Temperature √
• Bypass Air sensor √
IN THE BOX
Sentinel HD90 Basement Dehumidifier ×1
Drainage pipe ×1
Clean Air Filter×1
User Manual ×1
The product really works. I use it in a basement where the air is very humid and full of moisture. My office is in the basement and I stay there most of the time. When I realized that the office was humid, I decided to buy a dehumidifier. I read a lot of reviews and finally ordered the product. I am very happy. Since using this product, the air is obviously less humid and the environment is more comfortable. The dehumidifier does not take up much space and is very easy to install and use. It does not make a lot of noise, I just hope to buy it sooner. I would recommend it to anyone.
oh boy! this machine loves to find water in the air! it is an absolute beast - I call it beastie! it sounds like a beast - you know it's working and you definitely know when it is working harder. I won't say it's loud, I am keeping it in the largest space of the house though because it's where all of my records are and I do want them protected as well.
We like this dehumidifier that we have been using. It made such a big change in our house. In one use, the humidity dropped a lot and the machine was crazy. It has an amazing hose hook to drain water. If you are looking for a quiet and very efficient dehumidifier, then this product is a good choice.
This thing is so powerful! It can dehumidify a large amount of air. I like the automatic setting and the drain pipe at the back to drain the water out of my room. My only complaint is that it emits a lot of heat during operation. In addition, a great dehumidifier.
I moved into a house last month and found some creepy spider crickets in the basement. After research, they seem to like a humid environment. I didn't notice a lot of humidity, but thought I should invest in a dehumidifier. After completing my research, I chose the basement & crawl space dehumidifier. It's here and it looks as beautiful as the photo. Take it downstairs and open it. It starts to drain water from the drain. I can see that these bugs have a better assessment of "wetness" than I did. But moving is a bit inconvenient. Everything has been already fine.