Alorair Storm Ultra 90 PPD WiFi Industrial Commercial Large Dehumidifier
- Regular price
- Price: $1,399.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,399.00
- Unit price
【App Control & Dry anywhere】: MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase. Commercial Dehumidifier, Moisture Removal Capacity 190 PPD at Saturation condition and 90 Pint at AHAM only with 5.56 amps on a 115V power supply for energy efficiency, and processes air at up to 210 CFM, 2,600 sq.ft.
【5 Years Warranty】: Our product is designed with a heavy-duty roto-mold technology that we with a 1-year and 5-year housing. We believe in quality and after-sales-service, It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look.
【COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and PERSONALl USE】: Ideal for removing Damp and Moisture from Water Damage Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, Drying Furnishing, Offices, Laboratories, Tradesmen, Garages.
【Design with humanized】: Onboard storage for 20’ power cord and 20' condensate hose. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter and Pre-Filter. Automatic Digital Humidistat Control, Memory Starting, Timer, Automatic Digital Humidistat Control. Industrial Dehumidifier with Condensate Pump.
【Memory Starting】: Comes back after a power failure, no need to turn on manually, this water damage Restoration dehumidifier designed with Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels to facilitate transport. It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet Side. The clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance.
● Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 90 Pints/Day @AHAM (80°F-60%)180 Pints/Day @saturation (90°F，90%)
● Moisture Removal Capacity (220V/50Hz need to be customized): 90 L/Day (179 PPD)@ (30°C-80%)
● Power Supply: 115V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz need to be customized
● Coverage Area: Up To 2,600 Sq. Ft
● COP: 2.85L/kWh (115v/60Hz), 3.0L/kWh (220v/50Hz need to be customized)
● LCD Display
● Filter: Clean Air Filter, Merv-8
● Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
● Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
● Refrigerant: R410A
● Wheel: Portable Wheel
● Draining: Condensate Pump
● Defrosting Control System: Auto Defrosting
● Functioning Temperature Range: 1~40 °C （33.8~104℉）
● Functioning Humidity Range: 25~80%
KEY DESIGN FEATURES
● Rugged wheels
● Collapsible Handle for easy transport
● High-efficiency rotary compressor
● Stainless Plate on Coil to avoid corrosion
● Temperature Sensitive Defrost control for optimum performance
● Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator
● The simplicity of installation and operation with a standard plug
● Facility for permanent drainage with a convenient drain point
● Housing in Back-up-box construction (the unit can be disassembled in 10 seconds when some internal service requested)
DURABLE WHEELS ENSURE PORTABLE EASE
Rotomolded housing, practically Indestructible. 2 Big Wheels, Easy to transport anywhere high-efficiency dehumidification is needed.
HOUSING IN BACKUP-BOX CONSTRUCTION
The unit can be disassembled in 10 seconds when some internal service requested.
REMOVABLE MERV-8 FILTER
Unplug the unit, slide out the MERV-8 Filter.
Comes with easy to remove MERV 8 that can be quickly rinsed clean and reused.
CONVENIENT STORAGE FOR THE POWER CORD AND DRAIN HOSE
For added convenience, the power cord and condensate hose stored on the back of the unit helps maximize your storage capacity.
● Super Efficient System
● Compressor Type: Rotary
● More Thorough, And More Quicker √
● Humidity can be fixed within 1% √
● Human Handspike Design √
● Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
● Self-Checking Function √
● Memory Starting √
● Condensate Pump √
● Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator √
IN THE BOX
● Storm Ultra 190 PPD Dehumidifier with APP Control×1
● Drainage pipe ×1
● Clean Air Filter×1
● User Manual ×1
I bought it to replace the dehumidifier that we have been using for 3 years. I run a dehumidifier all year round, and our basement is fresh and moisture-free. I have been using this uninterrupted machine since the purchase, it is a very reliable heavy machine. It's easy to set up, and it looks great. When you are in the basement, you will hear the sound of it running, but there is no other sound. It doesn't seem to be too loud. It works well and I have no complaints. We hooked the hose to the back, and then continuously drained the collected water into the floor drain.
This dehumidifier has been used for about a year and the effect is very good. We live in Hawaii, a state of high humidity. We often keep the windows open, but not always (close the windows when the dehumidifier is on). There is too much moisture in the room. If you are not careful, the door frame will expand and the mold in the closet will increase. Since using this dehumidifier, our doors are easier to close, and we no longer have mold problems. We can say with certainty that it is feasible. I am going to order the second one, so we don't have to move it up and down.
We bought my grandmother's house, which has a very moldy basement. After using this dehumidifier for a day, we noticed an amazing change. The basement is now dry and the musty smell is gone! ! ! The machine is quiet and very easy to use. We use pumps to drain water.
I love this dehumidifier. We have a bathroom that does not have a window. So after our kid's shower, it gets pretty steamy in there. In addition, we also have had some issues with mold. This dehumidifier is a perfect fit for the bathroom and solves all problems. I am satisfied with the quality and consistency of this product.