Enhance your patio, deck or backyard oasis with Hanover’s collection of durable steel umbrella propane patio heaters. They are constructed of steel, ensuring that your investment will last for years while offering 48,000 BTUs of heat for your family and friends within a 26.5-ft radius. With a variable control valve to adjust temperature, this 7-ft. patio heater offers customizable comfort for the changing seasons. When not in use, simply place the cover over the unit and pull it down into place. It will cover the heater from top to bottom for full protection.
- Liquid propane gas patio heater with polyurethane cover
- Produces 48,000 BTUs of warm, comforting radiant heat
- 7-ft. tall with 26.5-ft. heat radius
- Push-button Piezo ignition for quick and easy start-up
- Two caster wheels allow easy mobility when transferring the heater in and out of storage
- Variable control valve adjusts temperature (low to high)
- Approximate run time per tank: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high
- Includes a weather-protective, polyurethane cover for extra outdoor protection when the heater is not in use
- Cover repels water and harmful UV rays
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Compatible with 20-lb. propane tanks (tank not included)
- CSA design certified
- Assembly required
- Color: Stainless Steel
SPECS, FEATURES & DETAILS:
|Category||Heaters & Fans/Patio Heaters|
|Product Dimensions English||Base Dia: 17.84 in * 3.39 in (H)
Tank Housing: Dia. 14.88 in * 30.71 in (H)
Main Pole Dia : 2.56 in * 34.46 in (H)
Burner Unit : Dia: 10.32 in * 21.26 in (H)
Flame Screen: Dia: 10.24 in * 8.66 in (H)
Reflector: Dia. 32 in
Total Height: 88.23 in (H)
Click here for Product Manual.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.