Robert Air Washer - Stadler Form Powerful Air Improver - 2-in-1 Humidifier and Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $599.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $599.99
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Defined by a minimalistic design reflected in his soft, rounded corners contrasted to sleek lines and classic tones, Robert makes an aesthetically pleasing statement, complementing existing decor. The aluminum strip down Robert’s center garners visual appeal, guiding the eye towards a motion-activated touchscreen displaying three automated modes of use and a digital reading of the room’s relative humidity.
When set to auto- mode, Robert intuitively monitors and measures the room’s humidity, maintaining your perfect level of moisture throughout the whole day. The result is clean, hydrated air, creating a steady and calm environment in the room of your choice. Designed by Swiss designer Matti Walker for Stadler Form.
- 2-in-1 Humidifier and Air Purifier
- No Filters to Replace
- Motion-Activated Touchscreen
- Suitable for Rooms Up to 860 Square Feet
- Ideal for removing common large particle allergens from the air such as dust, pollen, pet dander, etc
- Four speed levels and three automated modes for ease of use: night-mode, clean-mode, and auto-mode
- No need to purchase expensive replacement wicks or filter. Remove and separate the discs from within the Robert and hand wash for thorough cleaning
- Counteracting the discomforting effects of a dry climate, such as cracked lips, dry skin, or sinus congestion, Robert efficiently humidifies a space up to 860 square feet in size using a digital hygrostat
- Automatically shut off when the 1.7-gallon water tank is empty
- Robert allows the option for using essential oils in his cleverly hidden compartment, filling the air with your desired aroma
- Suitable Accessories: Water Cube, Anticalc Cartridge, Zero Calc, or Pure Essential Oils
- Dimensions: 12.7” W x 18.6” H x 9.3” D; Weight: 18.1 lbs.; Rated Power: 7–30 Watt ; Sound Level: 27-56 dB(A)
|Room size m²||80|
|Accessories||Water Cube, 2 Luftbefeuchter-Filter|
|Noise level||27 – 56 dB(A)|
|Power consumption||7 – 30 W|
|Product family||Air washer 2in1|
|Water tank capacity||6.3 l|
Click here to download Product Manual.
Why is the humidity indicator flashing on the display?
- If the humidity indicator starts flashing, it means that the desired humidity has been reached and the device has switched itself off automatically.
The current humidity is measured approximately every 30 minutes (the fan will run for 1-2 minutes). If the current humidity measured falls below the set value, the device will start to humidify again.
Press the "Air Humidity” button to reset the desired humidity. You can now select the desired humidity in increments of 5 by repeatedly pressing the "Air Humidity” button (the display will flash while you are doing this). If no adjustments are made for approximately 10 seconds, the value selected will be saved. The display will switch to the current humidity measured. Once the desired humidity is reached, the device will stop again and the display will flash.
Why is my Robert making strange noises?
- The disc pack may become loose during operation or after cleaning. As a result, the toothed wheel on the disc pack will no longer grip properly. You can rectify the problem quite easily by tightening up the disc pack. This is done by turning the disc at the front clockwise with the toothed wheel.
When should I use the anticalc cartridge?
- The anticalc cartridge reduces the lime content in the water and thus the decalcification intervals. With a water hardness above 7° dH, we recommend the use of the anticalc cartridge. The cartridge will need to be replaced every one to three months depending on how hard your water is. It is essential to use an anticalc cartridge if your water hardness exceeds 21 dH°.
Why can I barely smell the fragrance from my Robert?
The intensity of the fragrance is influenced by various factors:
- Type of fragrance (synthetic, natural, ingredients, etc.)
- Room temperature and relative humidity (the more humid the air, the stronger the fragrance will be)
- Room size (the smaller the room, the more intense the fragrance)
In principle, you can increase the intensity of a fragrance by adding a little more fragrance oil. The strength of a fragrance will depend on the fragrance itself. Natural fragrances are often more discreet than synthetic ones and certain ingredients are more dominant than others.
It should also be remembered that first and foremost, the device is an air washer and therefore the intensity of the fragrance will never be as strong as the fragrance from an aroma diffuser.
Why won’t my Robert switch on any more and why won’t the display light up?
- Please check to make sure that the water tray and the disc pack have been inserted into the device properly. You need to push the water tray in quite firmly until you hear a “click”.
If you're looking for something to make white noise, look no further. I tested 6 different high end air purifiers and this one had the best noise out of all of them. Plus, the added bonus of humidifier is a huge win. AND it also doesn't need filters...just fill it up every couple of days. I've had this for a month now and I love it even more.
Robert convinces with great design and works very quietly. The ease of use is awesome.
Easy to use, very quiet in operation, easy to clean. We can only recommend ROBERT, our large, open room humidifies and cleans ROBERT perfectly.